Welcome to Southwark Rose Hotel fansite
This is an unofficial website about the Southwark Rose Hotel in London. We are not affiliated to the hotel. We are pleased to announce that the hotel has joined All Seasons Hotels, a hotel brand of Accor Hospitality, the continent’s top hotel group, which has over 4000 hotels globally.
The chain All Seasons Hotels offers a price which covers everything, meaning their room rate includes an excellent breakfast and endless internet access in the public rooms.
This fantastic hotel is situated in the heart of the south bank of the Thames, near many world-famous sights. The Southwark Rose provides excellent value for cost. This distinctive London hotel boasts basic yet fashionable décor, first-rate amenities, and superior attention to detail. Based in the centre of London, with a number of attractions nearby, the Southwark Rose Hotel provides a welcoming atmosphere within a few minutes' journey from the trendy South Bank, home to many arts events. Choose this tranquil and affordable Central London hotel in a perfect location:
- The Southwark Rose Hotel is now 100% neutral in carbon emissions
- Located near the fun and trendy South Bank
- A few minutes from the capital’s Financial District, theatres and nightlife
- Close to the world-renowned Tate Modern gallery, Tower Bridge and Tower of London
- Very close to London Bridge, Rail, and Underground Links
- Just 7km to the airport of London City
- Only 28km to Heathrow
- One of the warmest and most comfortable Central London Hotels
Find a stylish yet affordable introduction to the capital’s most exciting attractions as a guest of All Seasons London Southwark Rose Hotel. Only a few minutes’ walk from the trendy South Bank, providing a contemporary, individual style product that makes travel a treat. Reserve a comfortable Central London accommodation by booking through our website today for competitive rates.
Situated in the busy and exciting Bankside area, the Southwark Rose Hotel provides comfort and is perfectly situated within minutes’ walk of London's most exciting sights. This metropolitan Central London hotel comprises 78 guest rooms and six suites - which create a feeling of comfort similar to one's own bedroom, complete with blackout blinds to ensure a great night's sleep. All Seasons London Southwark Rose Hotel's inviting suites showcase an additional lounge area, kitchenette, sofa bed, and plenty more. Whether guests are there for the weekend or an extended break, this affordable London accommodation offers a fun and unforgettable experience.
Features in the rooms
- Laptop-size safes
- Sofa bed for one or two people
- Extra phone
- Two telephones, with modem point
- Queen or twin-size bed
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Hair dryer and iron / ironing board
- Area to sit in
- Extra lounge of living area
- Kitchenette with storage area, crockery and cutlery
- Walk-in shower
- Large walk-in shower
- Electric blackout blinds, to ensure a good night's sleep
- 32” flat-screen TV, with a comprehensive entertainment package
- Wi-Fi and direct Internet access
- Air conditioning
Boutique style and excellent value for money at this affordable London accommodation.